Social Media Intern
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Maintain external outreach and communication
- Provide suggestions to management for improving audience experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
Social Media Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Social media marketing
- Online engagement
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Head and Heart: Kindness, Willingness to learn and grown, passion about humanity and community
- In 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of college graduate program or beyond preferred
This is an unpaid volunteer position.
- Recognition certificate of community contribution
- Can request referral or recommendation letter to apply for job or school both in Cambodia and in the U.S. from PhD. Emily Burns, Treasurer of the organization and Geology and Oceanography at the Community College of Rhode Island and/or Mr. Thomith Chin, Founder/President
- Opportunities to networking with international board members and team